The Sherbet Method Recycled Women’s Sweatshirt
Hey software engineers, have we got a treat for you! Introducing The Sherbet Method Recycled Women’s Sweatshirt. This cozy sweatshirt is not your average jumper. It's made of a fabric that feels like cotton, so it's super soft to the touch. And the brushed fleece on the inside? It takes the comfort level to a whole new level of snuggliness.
But what makes this sweatshirt even cooler (pun intended)? It's made from 95% recycled polyester, so you can feel good about reducing your environmental footprint. And with the 5% spandex blend, you'll have just the right amount of stretch for freedom of movement while coding away.
Oh, and did we mention the design? It features a color palette inspired by rainbow sherbet. So not only will you be comfy and eco-friendly, but you'll also be looking stylish as ever.
- 95% recycled polyester, 5% spandex blend
- Soft cotton-feel fabric face
- Brushed fleece fabric inside for extra coziness
- Overlock seams for durability
- Fabric is OEKO-TEX 100 standard and Global Recycled Standard (GRS) certified