The Sherbet Method Recycled Women’s Joggers
Hey software engineers! Looking for the perfect pair of joggers to keep you comfy during your coding sessions? Look no further than The Sherbet Method Recycled Women’s Joggers! These pants are not only super soft and cozy, but they're also made from a blend of recycled polyester and spandex. Talk about a win-win for you and the environment!
With a slim fit and cuffed legs, these joggers are both stylish and practical. Plus, the elastic waistband with a white drawstring ensures the perfect fit every time. And let's not forget about the practical pockets, because who doesn't need a place to store their snacks or coding essentials?
But we didn't stop there - these joggers are also OEKO-TEX 100 standard and Global Recycled Standard (GRS) certified, so you can feel good knowing that you're supporting sustainable fashion. And how cool is the design? Inspired by rainbow sherbet, it's like wearing a little burst of color while you work.
- 95% recycled polyester, 5% spandex for a soft cotton-feel fabric
- Brushed fleece fabric inside for extra coziness
- Slim fit and cuffed legs for a stylish look
- Practical pockets to store your essentials
- Elastic waistband with a white drawstring for the perfect fit
- Fabric is OEKO-TEX 100 standard and Global Recycled Standard (GRS) certified
Upgrade your work-from-home attire with The Sherbet Method Recycled Women’s Joggers today! Trust us, your coding sessions will never be the same.