Contribution Canvas Recycled High-Waisted Bikini
Check out the Contribution Canvas Recycled High-Waisted Bikini, the ultimate swimwear for software engineers! This bikini is not your average beachwear - it's designed with the creativity and ingenuity of code contributors in mind.
The high-waisted bottoms and removable padded top are perfect for ensuring comfort and flattery for all body types. Plus, both pieces come with a tear-away care label, because who has time for complicated washing instructions when there's code to write?
Here are some key details about this must-have bikini:
- Fabric composition in Europe: 88% recycled polyester, 12% elastane
- Fabric composition in the Americas: 81% REPREVE recycled polyester, 19% LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™
- UPF50+ protection for those sunny coding sessions by the pool
- Double layered and non-reversible for added durability
- Removable padding for a customized fit
- Zig-zag stitching adds a touch of style and resilience
- Fabric is OEKO-TEX 100 standard certified, because only the best for our engineers
- Fabric is Global Recycled Standard (GRS) certified, so you can contribute to the environment while looking fabulous
Designed with inspiration from the contribution map on Github, this bikini is a celebration of software engineers' unique style and passion. So why settle for basic swimwear when you can wear a bikini that represents your commitment to code contribution? Grab the Contribution Canvas Recycled High-Waisted Bikini and show off your love for coding in style!